Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Grande Shores Ocean Resort has always been known for its high standard of cleanliness and now is adopting even stricter measures in light of the current circumstances. Grande Shores' highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests & employees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments:
City of Myrtle Beach | Horry County Government | South Carolina DHEC
For your convenience and continued social distancing practice we have the following online capabilities and payment options.
- Pre-Pay: You can pay in advance online through our payment portal.
- Pre-Register: To ensure minimum contact and a speedy check in, we are requesting prior to your arrival that you complete the pre-registration forms online.
- Apple & Google Pay: Apple & Google Pay are now available at check in.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Grande Shores' health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps Grande Shores is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Grande Shores associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: Training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Grande Shores uses EPA approved cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Grande Shores uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Grande Shores has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” Grande Shores is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee:
Continue to book with confidence! We're offering a Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee* for reservations travelling through December 31, 2022!
- Cancellations outside 7 days of arrival will be charged a $30 fee plus taxes.
- Cancellations inside 7 days of arrival will forfeit deposit.
*Not applicable for existing reservations, group reservations, student reservations, reservations booked with our Prepay & Save rate, our Monthly rates, or as a golf package.
What our Guests are Saying:
"The best part was just being there with family enjoying our time together in a time where we be have to be social distanced. Your excellent customer service made the experience so much more enjoyable! Thank you!" - Tonya H. on 8/10/2020
"The condos are very spacious and clean! I felt welcomed and safe especially during this pandemic." - Tawanda G. on 7/31/2020
"We enjoyed our stay at Grande Shores immensely. Even in the midst of the Covid-19 crises we were able to enjoy our time, we felt well protected by the resort. Everything was clean and practices in place to protect the guests. The view was amazing from our balcony which was very spacious and comfortable. We will stay with Grande Shores again." - Deidri F. on 7/06/2020
We invite you to stay and play, but don't let your COVID cleanliness habits go away! Together we can make a difference.