Hiking and Biking in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas have several parks and trails that offer fun for adults, children, and even animals. There are scenic walking paths & trails, mountain biking, dog walking, playgrounds, picnic areas, marsh fishing, and so much more. Make sure to check out these beautiful parks, walking trails, and more while in town.
- McLean Park, 93 Oak Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Heritage Shores Nature Preserve, 5611 Heritage Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Russell Burgess Coastal Preserve, 3613 Duffy Street, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Vereen Memorial Gardens, 2250 Hwy 179, Little River, SC 29566
- The Cabana Fitness Trail begins at Gardens by the Sea, a park on North Ocean Boulevard, in the Ocean Forest Neighborhood of Myrtle Beach
- Horry County Mountain Bike Park, 150 Frontage Road B-2, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Grissom Parkway Trail The Grissom Parkway Trail parallels the Robert Grissom Parkway from 62nd Avenue N. to Harrelson Blvd.
- Myrtle Beach State Park, 4401 South Kings HWY, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Conway Riverwalk, 2nd Avenue, Conway, SC 29526
- Crabtree Swamp Walking Trail, 192 Long Avenue, Conway, SC 29526